- This event has passed.
Celebrating women in law: A shattering of glass
March 21, 2017 @ 18:00 - 20:15
AWS is proud to support the SRA’s forthcoming event in conjunction with Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP “Celebrating women in law: A shattering of glass”
Help us celebrate women in law at this fantastic forthcoming event.
We are celebrating the journey of women lawyers and highlighting their successes.
Join us to:
- Hear from Dana Denis-Smith about her innovative project charting women in law and how she is supporting lawyers who want to work flexibly around their family and other personal commitments.
- Learn more about the 30% Club and their ground-breaking role in advocating female representation at senior levels.
- Hear from Akhil Markanday, partner and Gender Champion at BLP, on how to generate momentum for a better gender balance and galvanise the support of male advocates
- Gain practical guidance from transition coach Agnès Ayekpa on how to get to where you want to be in your career.
The event offers a wonderful opportunity to take away tips and inspiration for you and your firm as well as the chance to meet and network with a wide range of legal professionals.
- Jane Furniss, Board member, SRA
- Angela Hogan, Association of Women Solicitors
- Dana Denis-Smith, Obelisk Support and founder of The First 100 Years
- Jemima Coleman, Herbert Smith Freehills LLP
- Akhil Markanday, Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP
- Agnès Ayekpa, Alese Transition Coaching
Book now for this FREE event.